Retail Tips |
Retail Tips – Lew's Fireworks
- Make sure your location looks clean, well organized, and professional.
- Make sure fire extinguishers are available.
- Have your State License displayed as well as required “No Smoking/No Discharge” signage.
- Operator’s personal hygiene and appearance needs to be at the highest level.
- Operator should be friendly, service oriented, and at least 18 years of age.
- Operator should have a “Top 5 List” of items they believe in and can recommend.
- Operator to demonstrate good suggestive selling techniques (i.e. Do you need a Finale? / An Assortment / Kid Items, etc.)
- Ask the customer the right questions (Desire for your show / Age of shooters / Show site restrictions / Budget)
- Never leave the store unattended overnight. A camper by the store is a great option.
- Good “Check-out skills” – Counting change back – Remembering to always say “Thank You for Your Business!”